Friday, July 21, 2006

Wirecrafts Designs

Questions & Answers

Question:1. How do I go about buying and ordering your Wirecrafts?

Answer 1: Email me your choice of designs and the name you want and your address to "thomas.tan78@gmail.com" and i will contact you on how you can "e-bank" the money to me. From then on, once i have the confirmation of the amount and order, i will start to make your orders and post in to you. There are 2 ways of posting-1.normal mail($0.22) . 2. registered mail(Abt $1).

Please sms me when you recieved the order so i know it safe and sound in hands. Thank you!

Normally i will absorbed the postage. So my dear customers.. there are NO HIDDEN COST!


Question 2: Do you have any more designs?

Answer 2: Yes i do, but you have to regularly check this site. If not, please visit me at Parco Bugis from 1st September 2006 ~30th September 2006 @ push cart 9 for it. I have lots more design and things there.


Any further QUERIES, please contact me at +65 91097777 or email me at "thomas.tan78@gmail.com"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home