Monday, June 19, 2006

Wirecrafts in Australia


This was my first time trying my wirecrafts skills overseas. I didn't know that I actually need to pay for a space to do this.. So after a while, I was chase away. Haha..


This time, we got smarter. Janice went to approach the stalls at the weekend market at the Sydney Opera House. Many rejected us but eventually there is a very nice lady(Mihri) willing to shared part of her stall with us. Guess what, I made about A$200 for that day and i paid her A$40 for her kind gesture. But its all worth it! It's an experience, moreover I got extra money for the remaining trip to spent on. What's there to complaint about? It's all FUN!!! Doing wirecrafts in the open with such cool nice environment!! Cheers to Australia! I love you! Oh, we still remember there was a indian lady from Singapore who knew who we were. haha what a coincidence!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home