Monday, June 19, 2006

Wirecrafts

This was the year 2004 15th February. It was the first time I ever went "LIVE" on Channel 8 News. Very honoured and fortunate to be given the opportunity to demostrate my art to the viewer of Singapore. I know this was 2 years ago stuffs, but currently I just learn how to blog and be able to share my past experience with you.


This camera man was filming a day before the "Live" News broadcast at Bugis Parco just right in front of Hotel Intercontinental Singapore. After which, they edited and showed it on the actual day while I was busy doing a Bookmark and story tell how I came about doing wirecrafts.


Yes.. She is Dong Soo Hua. Isnt she gorgeous? She really looks the same as you had seen her on TV.


This is me at Bugis at about 11pm in December 2005. I still doing my orders for the day. The Orders are overwhelming!! Sometimes, I even have finished my work till 4am in the morning where there are practically no one in the Shopping centre except the silence of the night. Its all worth it as long as the public love my crafts. PASSION!





This is one of the photos of a satisfied customer. i dun usually take photographs of my customer but it happened that day i wanted to take some of my new creations. So along the way, i got two pretty gals. And what's there to hesitate... Click!!


Yet Another Happy Customer of DECEPTION WIRECRAFTS.
Please CLICK on the photo for ENLARGEMENT.

There are more and i will find those photos and upload here for you to view.

This man is from Australia. Do you believe his arm is 21 inch BIG? Wow!! That's the size of my thigh...


a>
a>

I believe those who used to fly with the YOUTH FLYING CLUB should know him. He is a very nice man I met at bugis. He was my customer requesting me to wrap a coin into a pendant for him as he had a special feeling with it. So after this incident, we became friends and he offered something very memorable after my hard work at Bugis. Guess wat...? I will show the next photo the next time......




This is Anna! She was the first Assistant Deception Wirecrafts ever employed. She was recommended by a brother of mine and you wouldn't believe. She is very deligent though she "do not" look like one. Haha.. Anna, I was joking. =) Frankly, Janice and I both enjoyed Anna's company and help she has offered. She has done a great job! Thank You ANNA!!


sign,
Thomas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home